Friday, August 28, 2009

The summer has come and gone, and i feel like i've wasted it. I did go camping - once. I did get up early to watch the sunrise - once. Mainly though, i've just worked, and when i wasn't working, i was sleeping.
So, i have composed a list of short term goals, and dates i would like them to be completed by:

1. clean my room! by October 1st, 2009

paint, redecorate, re organize, and give away clothes i havent worn in the past year.

2. take an art class! in january 2010

photography, painting, drawing, music or written. i need to tap into my artistic side again

3. redifine my style! ASAP.

Nine hours a day, at least four days a week, working i'm retail and wearing uniform. black yoga pants and white tee shirts have taken over my wardrobe!

4. quit smoking! November 21st, 2009.

I had planned on quiting within the next week, whenever this carton of smokes runs out... but beautiful fall weather is way too tempting to stay cooped up inside on breaks at work! i know, i know - it;s horrible rationing. but - november 21st at midnight will be my last cigarette ever.

5. get promoted! december 31st, 2009

I don't hope or plan on working at walmart for the rest of my life. but for now, it makes sense... and it's just something to add to my resume.

1 comment:

  1. October 1st; that will be a wonderful, fabulous day!

    The joy, the anticipation ... makes my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete